Possible Charleston SC SEROC Weekend 11/9,10,11 2002

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Possible Charleston SC SEROC Weekend 11/9,10,11 2002
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:27:40 -0700 (PDT)
I for one am real bummed out about the wash out at
Road Atlanta.  I envy the brave souls who sloshed
through the Tropical Storm, but I, with a make-do top,
decided not to go.  I need my Roadster fix this fall
however, soooo.....

I'm potentially planning (if I get any interest) a
Roadster Weekend in Mt Pleasant SC (just across
&#34;the bridge&#34; from Charleston), for the weekend
of November 9 - 11.  Tentative schedule:

Saturday 11/9 arrive as early as you wish for a show
&amp; shine at Shemwood II Neighborhood park.  hang
out until noonish, tire burgers, then a drive up
through the Historic Rice Plantation area of the North
and East forks of the Cooper River in Berkeley County.
 Free History lecture before, during and after the
drive!!

Saturday Night: Frogmore Stew hosted by my wife and I
at our home on Shem Creek.

Sunday AM: drive to the Charleston peninsula, then
North on scenic Highway 61 to Summerville SC.  Lunch
in Summerville, then split off to either return home,
or stay for the Monday Holiday in the Charleston
area.....your option.  I can help with lodging options
both for Fri/Sat, and if you plan to stay somewhere in
the area Sunday night.

If we get a lot of interest, I will see about a group
rate somewhere close.

Early November in Charleston is usually very nice,
with highs in the 70's and lows in the low 50's upper
40's.  Nice top down weather!  We do get the freak
cold snap sometimes however...Let's hope for the best.

E-Mail me with interest or questions!!
http://sbc.yahoo.com