Re: How about brake pads?

To: Allen Blackmon <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: How about brake pads?
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:06:26 -0400
Stock pads work fine; I suppose NISMO work better, YMMV.

Brakes really aren't an issue on these cars, unless there is something wrong
with them.  A firewall brace is the best mod you can add.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex, stock brakes, firewall brace...

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280