RE: Battery Draining in 2 days

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Subject: RE: Battery Draining in 2 days
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:49:22 -0400
If you don't have any other way to identify the offending circuit, Pull all
the fuses out and then put one or two back in each night.  When you put the
fuse for the circuit with the draw back in, you'll wake up to a weak
battery.  From there, you really need a multimeter to find the exact source
of the draw but that will get you started.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/