FW: filter availability for solex carbs

Subject: FW: filter availability for solex carbs
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:43:21 -0400
Coast Fabrication was made the US supplier when TWM got out of that line.
They have a web site.  I think they're in Huntington Beach.  You could also
order from the UK.  I bought a half round JC50 filter (the English call it
the "domed Sausage" type) from Merlin Motorsports.  They also have a web
site - don't have it handy though.  Only trick is that there is no pattern
for cutting out the base plate to match the U20 application.  Dean sold the
whole deal with a pre-cut base plate and I'm sure he still does although he
may have had an interruption when TWM stopped importing ITG.  I bought from
Merlin so that I could get the half round filter.  It will fit 50mm air
horns.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/