Re: Outside mirror for the 1600

To: Bill Cole <wcole_us@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Outside mirror for the 1600
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:35:49 -0700
The Vendors.

I believe that the original dull finish is NLA.  I got a mirror from CDM
that had a gloss finish.  The mirror is the original shape, but the
bolts that hold it on are different.  Need to drill new holes to get it
on, but they are covered by the mirror.

If you want non original mirrors I would think that Moss Motors may have
chrome mirrors of a similar flaver.

Dana