Re: OT - engine swap

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: Re: OT - engine swap
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:26:22 -0400
He better hope that bike never falls or else he'll never get it up, possibly
in several ways.

Many, many years ago while waiting for a traffic light in NYC a guy lost his
balance on a HD ElectroGlide and it went down. It took 4 guys to help
upright it including me. The guy was embarassed but he thanked all of us
profusely.

I can't imagine how much more that Chevy weighs than a HD motor.

Mike