RE: More driving pics

To: "'Roadster Dude'" <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: More driving pics
From: "Prasad, Sunil" <sprasad@tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:04:23 -0400
Hey the more roadsters = more fun but I can not make it this weekend, you
guys have fun and Alvin take lots of pictures. If you guys want to live
early in the morning and get back by 3pm on Saturday than I can go on the
run, But breakfast sounds good. I can set something up for Saturday if you
guys can make it. it will be in Bay area. let me know and send the word
around.

Sunil