Seatbelt/Clutch M/C update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seatbelt/Clutch M/C update
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:08:43 +0000
www.picturetrail.com/alvin6
What a weekend. on Sunday I went to Francis' to install the new clutch m/c
and hose. Luckily there was no traffic on 880 so the leakage was minimal.
AFter installing the m/c we bled the system several times adjusted the free
play and it was done. The fluid was clean and no more leaks. Francis also
taught me how to tap holes into the rollbar and now my fire exitinguisher
has a home. And to top it off, those holes in the rear hump were threaded
afterall, and that's where I mounted the shoulder harnesses. Did I mention
Francis is a nice guy?  I have pics of these updates, but my camera conked
out. I did manage to shoot and upload 30 pics of absolute eye candy...
Remember the last time Raul said he was bringing his "Sora Blue" Roadster?
It turned out to be a Sunbeam. This time he actually brought the real thing.
All of you I'm sure have seen Michael Carion's Sora Blue solex car, but now
its Raul's, so I will try and refrain from calling it Calspeed's car.
Armed with a heat gun and some credit cards, Francis and Raul began to
"De-Calspeedify" the car. I told Raul to leave the "speed" sticker and just
add "Ral" or "Raul" to make it "Raulspeed". He didn't like that.
Later, the three of us cruised over to another roadster owners house. If you
thought Craig Hoopers ride was wild, wait 'til you see this one. Actually
you won't since they requested that it not be posted, but you can peek at
the color!
AFter that we met another guy  with a beatiful red roadster. He had just put
Miata seats w/speakers in the headrest. Very nice.
Got to cruise back home to San Jose with Raul. Man, Solexes are awesome!
They do make a difference and I found out the hard(fun!) way. And that
sound, you should hear it comin up behind you! Yikes!

Why aren't the prospective KA transplant people discussing their installs on
the list?
BADROC, what's the deal? Y'all been asleep or what? We're going to Santa
Cruz or Monterey this weekend, so join us. Peace. Alvin