Re: Front wheel lip- libras fit fine at 24 inches (sort of

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front wheel lip- libras fit fine at 24 inches (sort of
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:59:31 -0500
With the motor and tranny out of my racecar it sits like the two passenger
tires are flat.  There is probably a two inch or more list to the right.  I
have added about 300lbs of ballast to the passenger side that adds to the
problem.  With the motor, tranny, and driver the weight difference is zero
and the car sits level.

Andy