Re: Did anyone see the show on trucks the other night?kinda OT

To: PLETCH5@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Did anyone see the show on trucks the other night?kinda OT
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:24:33 -0700
I saw it. I liked the fact that they gave the datsun truckt its due as a
truck that changed the market in the USA in the 60s. Up until that point,
trucks in the US were starting to look like the land yachts that were coming
out of Detroit at that time. Datsun forced Chevy to introduce the Luv and
Ford to introduce the Ranger.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

P.S. Writing this email from a kiosk in the Four Queens Hotel in Vegas. I'm
up 100.00 at blackjack...