Alternator Bracket

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternator Bracket
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:12:09 -0700
Morning,

I was looking at the alternator conversion on the the 311s site.  Nope this is
not a how to do the conversion question, hehehehe.  The picture showing the
alternator mounted is where my question comes from.  The curved slotted
support bar above the alternator does not appear to be bolted to the block.
It looks like it's bolted to another bracket that is under the coolant tower,
but the picture does not show the tower.

I have a 66 that has the tower removed (PO mod) and maybe other things as
well, so I have no reference to look at.  Is there a bracket under the coolant
tower of low windshield cars that the curved alternator support bolts too?

Thank you!

///
///