OT - Any Mercedes Nuts out there?

To: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - Any Mercedes Nuts out there?
From: "Mark Gill" <willie2570@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:55:49 +0000
Robert,

One of my vehicles is a 1987 Mercedes 190D Turbo with 220,000 miles with all
books and records.  Not the best riding car I have owned, but very efficient
for long commutes across Texas.  It averages about 34 mpg of diesel.

Value on this age car is based entirely on condition of vehicle.  These
vehicles do not have the demand to get a premium resell price.  I like to
bring cash and count out my offerred price in front of the seller.  Sellers
always think their cars are worth too much and seeing the offerred price in
cash introduces reality.

Note: I will sell a 1992 low mileage Mercedes 600 SEL for much less than
$10,000 next week.  This was one of the company cars.

Roadster content:

Roadster commutes are always a lot more fun.  Last night on the way home
from work with a big Roadster smile on my face, I stopped on the way home to
look at a 350Z.  There were several people waiting for a test drive of the
one White 350Z.  The 1970 2000 Roadster turned a lot of heads away from the
Z.  There for a while, I was answering more questions about the Roadster
than the Nissan saleman was about the 350Z.

Regards,

Mark Gill
Denton, TX
1970 2000 White