Clutch M/C pics/install

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch M/C pics/install
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 04:20:50 +0000
www.picturetrail.com/alvin6
The other day my foot slipped off the clutch pedal and I knew immediately
that the M/C was leaking. The boot has developed a pinhole, hence the
leakage. Fluid also flowed from the area where the piston goes. I guess this
was bound to happen since the fluid has been dirty since Shasts. Must be the
corroded slave cylinder hose lining that ate at the M/C seal. I don't know.
But I got a new M/c and clutchbhose and hopefully it will be installed this
weekend. Take a look at the damage pics...its' funky!