Re: Possible 1967 2000 for sale

To: Pete Koernig <pkoernig@cableaz.com>
Subject: Re: Possible 1967 2000 for sale
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:07:24 -0700
Pete,
Our Vendors are an invaluable resource.  They have everything you need.
 They will only remain in existence if we support them.  Yes, you may
get it cheaper somewhere else.  But, these Roadster experts have the
knowledge and the goodies we need.  They are willing to share their
expertise and they are going to have that particular odd ball  Datsun
gizmo that will only generate an odd glazed stare from the NAPA or
Pepboys counter staff.  Just my 3 cents worth (inflation).
Guy
67.5
Tempe, AZ