seeing is believing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: seeing is believing
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:02:05 -0400
I have seen it and I believe it. Andy Pastore called me and I stopped by to
visit him and his newly assembled (almost completely) 2000 Roadster. It is a
powder blue (?) some trim parts are missing and the inspection sticker has a
big R on it (must be for righteous) but it ran and he did drive it. For
those of you who do not know Andy bought this car in parts and assembled it
without seeing a completed roadster before he started. Great job Andy.