67.5 2000 for sale on ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 2000 for sale on ebay
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:51:14 -0700
Hello All,

Came across this 67.5 2000 for sale on ebay today. It looks to be the real
thing and the seller made sure it was before listing. It is a numbers
matching car and better yet, the engine looks to be an original solex car.

I looked at the pics and the tell tale signs are there. The solex carbs are
early, the valve cover has the rivet in the "C" of OHC, and the air cleaner
is an original open element type.

It's made reserve at 8000.00 although that seems a little high based on
condition. It missing the license trim and it has no head rests. Still, it
looks to be a good runner and is an outstanding candidate for restoration.

I have received a lot of inquiries about 67.5 2000s for sale. Well, here you
go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1859169889

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489