Re: NGK B6ES

To: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: NGK B6ES
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:10:05 -0700
Go here:

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/techinfo/spark_plugs/partnumberkey.pdf

for a key to what the letters and numbers in the NGK spark plug designations
mean.

The "P" in "BP6ES" means it has a projected tip - which is fine if the
combustion chamber will accommodate it. I'm sure someone out there knows the
answer
to that one as it applies to the Roadsters.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

P.S. - Their parts finder only shows the 510 and 521 pickup for '69, adds the Z
for '70.