Special Spark Plugs??

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Special Spark Plugs??
From: "David Totah" <dstotah@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:14:35 -0700
Is there any special spark plug That I should buy, or does it matter?  Can
someone send me a URL to a site that I can buy really good parts for my 69'
SRL?  I want to get a new set of wires and plugs, but not sure what I need
to buy.  can I put any old set of wires on the car, or do they have to be
specific to the ones that are on there?  I heard of someone who bought a set
of 8mm plugs for a V8 engine and basically has 2 sets of 4 for the next time
he needs to make the change.  Anything special that I should keep in mind
with an electronic ignition?

Thanks,
Dave