OT - Check out this message that was sent to the Z car list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - Check out this message that was sent to the Z car list
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:55:11 -0600
Carl:
As a longtime champion of the Z, we wanted to let you know about a
series of free, unannounced concerts by some of today's most interesting
musicians. It's our way of celebrating the release of the new Z and saying
thanks to our supporters.

For obvious reasons, these shows will not be promoted through
conventional means. The series is underway and will continue through early
November. You can find information about past shows, and a timer counting
down to the next event at www.z.com/ztour. The locations and artists will be
revealed just before show time, so keep your eye on the site.
We hope you and your users will enjoy a show near you in the coming weeks.

And thanks again for supporting the Z.
Nissan