Sparco seatbelts, grant steering wheel pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sparco seatbelts, grant steering wheel pics
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:51:22 +0000
www.picturetrail.com/alvin6
Everything was going smooth until I had to mount the shoulder harness. Both
lap belts bolted up fine. I thought I would bolt the third point on the rear
fender hump, where the high windshield cars do so. I checked, and there was
indeed a hole beneath the vinyl, but it wasn't threaded or deep enough, so
I'm SOL. So post '67.5 cars only have this hole threaded for belts?  In the
meantime I'll use the lap belts. Check out the pics. Peace