OT- '63 Datsun 1200 F/S

To: "Roadster Mail Group" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT- '63 Datsun 1200 F/S
From: "audela2" <audela2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:01:41 -0700
If anyone on the list is looking (or knows someone who is looking) for a MAJOR
project or parts pickup, there is one for sale in the Phoenix area for $300.
According to the owner it has clear title.  Seems to have all the trim and
badging, although I'm not exactly sure if it's original.  It has a Datsun
radio too.

No engine, has a pretty fair amount of dents.  It's the model where the bed is
not seperate from the cab.

If anyone is interested, contact me off list for the owner's phone number.  I
might have a few pics, depends on how well my digital cam works at night.

Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
Phoenix, Arizona
'64 SPL310 1500
'64 SPL310 1600