OT - Z-car Mailing list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:15:12 -0400
Anyone know a good Z-Car mailing list?  Preferably one geared toward the
new 350Z.  I just picked one up on Friday and would love to have a resource
like this available to me for the Zelda (what I named my Z-Car).  I hate
digging around and trying out various mailing lists and was hoping someone
knew a good one.

Thanks,

John

P.S.  I'm I full intentions of finishing Rhoda so I can join ya'll at some
meets, but it might take a little longer now.  I will at least be able to
bring Zelda in the meantime.  Would it be uncouth to park her near the
roadsters?

John Hogan
1967.5 2000 SRL31100141 "Solex" aka Rhoda
2003 350Z xxx1353 "Touring w/ 6-speed Manual" aka Zelda
www.madgrizzle.com
www.myformulas.com