Ot: Road Atlanta recluse

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ot: Road Atlanta recluse
From: "reblues" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:02:17 -0400
OK,  I like people  But more than four or five at a time is overload.  :~)
The weekend was great.  I wasn't dry from the Saturday morning cold shower
until I got home Sunday night.  But as I told many people at least it wasn't
35deg F.  Been there done that!! (multiple times, and still no T shirt to show
for it)

Brad & Gail, Norman X 2, Lenny & Mark +, and Dale with his 350 added to a
great time.  Michael coming around on Sunday and letting me navigate a lap or
3 was great.  Another great time at RA.  Be there for the Petit LeMans in
October and the Road Race Of Champions in November.

Damn the crowds and the weather.  Lets go watch some racing, drink some beer &
Tequila, and have a good time.  In no particular order.

Whoo Whoo
reblues