Mt St Helens Run this weekend?

To: bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com;datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net;;;
Subject: Mt St Helens Run this weekend?
From: "Daniel" <daniel@nowroc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:33:03 GMT
Pacific Northwest Datsun Owners,

NWDE -Seattle-based (Northwest Datsun Enthusiasts - affectionately known as
NUDE) and NOWROC - Portland-based (North West Roadster Owners) are joining
forces
to do an end of summer run to Mt St Helens this Sat.

Anyone interested please contact Robin at NWDE - datsun_girl@yahoo.com for
Seattle
convoy details or myself for the Portland convoy.  I will be driving my bright
yellow 70 "DATTO" Sportwagon; easy to follow in traffic.

Just a fun day run to the Mt in the best Japanese cars in the world!  Bring
your 720, 510, 411, or 311, all are welcome.

Enjoy the Ride...

Daniel @ NOWROC

PS Oregon Dyno Day in Salem Oct 12th.  Email for details.