Re: Turn Signal WORKS

To: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: Turn Signal WORKS
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:28:09 -0700
Alvin,

You just had a lesson in the KISS theory of design and troubleshooting.  Keep
It Simple Stupid.

Having been an electronic tech for many years I could tell you a number of
times I ignored that theory and paid the price you just paid.  And now that I
am in technical support I receive calls all of the time because somebodies
phone, video, or data links are down and its us.  not often, but it is often
something pretty simple.

Tom
69 2000
Portland