BADROC listed in TheWaveMag

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: BADROC listed in TheWaveMag
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:13:33 -0700
Hi,

Imagine my surprise at finding http://www.badroc.com getting mention in a
local San Francisco Bay Area entertainment guide, in magazine racks and they
have a website. And not just anywhere, but as the first car club mention on
their feature article in the current issue! Sorry to say that badroc has not
been very active like our friends in Southern California and elsewhere because
of a baby boom and such. For me it's been a hectic schedule with a heavy
workload and family issues, and I've been away from the list for a few months.
An article like this may be the kick in the pants we need to do another
fun-run!

The subtitle on The Wave magazine says "New or used, Datsun or Porshe, custom
or stock, flying or non-flying - we've got (almost) everything you need to
know about cars and car culture right here." Imagine that, car culture with a
mention of Datsun and Porshe in the same line! The listing of clubs starts
like this - "Bay Area Car Clubs: If you don't find a car club here that suits
you, just start your own. As of this writing, there's STILL no Toyota Tercel
Club." And then the mention of Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owner's Club (San
Francisco), www.badroc.com.

Check it out at their website http://www.thewavemag.com/ and click on the
Feature Article at the right side of the web page, or click on
http://www.thewavemag.com/pagegen.php?pagename=article&articleid=22306

Now to get off my butt and spruce up our website...

Fred Katz - the katman
www.badroc.com
'66 2L Loosie
'70 1600 Blondie