Re: Virus notice

To: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>, Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Virus notice
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:09:42 -0700
Thomas,

It is a very good thing you don't use Outlook.  That could be disastrous for
all.
Good luck keeping Klez out of your PC.  My friend who deals with a lot of virus
problems says there is now a good Klez removal tool that simplifies the process
considerably.  The last PC with Klez I worked on took about 7 hours to get that
virus out of the PC and avoid formatting the drive.

I fired MSN immediately after being transferred to them by Qwest when I had DSL.
MSN REQUIRES that you use Outlook.  Not a chance.  Microsoft and security in the
same sentence is an oxymoron.  I left Qwest DSL for AT&T Broadband, and soon I
will fire Qwest for my phone service and use AT&T Broadband for that as well.
By
making that change I will actually save money on two lines.  I am only waiting
for
the installation of a business phone system in my home, which my working on the
Datsun roadster is interfering with  : ' )

I really did not like Qwest transferring me to MSN without asking my opinion.

Tom Hendricksen
69 2000
Portland, Oregon