Re: OT - Volvo 145

To: shiftco <shifty@shiftco.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Volvo 145
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:57:31 -0500 (CDT)
As I recall the '70 had a single SU. They didn't go to the Bosch
D-jetronic until '72 or '73. They were pretty good cars. My daughter tried
killing my '70 and '72 144's, but it took some doing for her to do them
in! I don't recall any real problems with them, they are built like tanks.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA