Re: Watkins Glen - We made the front page!

To: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>, <datsunspl311@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen - We made the front page!
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:42:41 -0400
----- Original Message -----

> The first car is Nick Turi next is Mike Baker followed by Mark Dent and
his
> weekend date the last car is Charlie Breult. They missed the the other 2
> roadrsters leading the pack.

Actually that is my Father driving my 1500 with his Greyhound.  I was with
Charlie Ellis in a car they missed.  We actually fit Me, My Father, a
Greyhound (Boomer), luggage for 2, dog supplies, a top, a car cover, 20 polo
shirts, tools, spares, etc in the 1500 for the ride up.  Mathematically it
does not work.

Mark
Baltimore