Just a few Roadster Pictures

To: Datsun-Roadsters List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just a few Roadster Pictures
From: Craig <cworrall@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:32:57 -0700
Just a few pictures of the Roadster we just bought.

We originally bought the 66 roadster from Daniel Beatty. Sold that one last
week on Ebay.

Purchased the newer 66 a few weeks back in Seattle. I was told it was
formally owned
by Dennis and Linda Kemph.  Drove it 500 mi from Seattle with no problems.
Many honks and waves from people cruising down I-5. Very nice car.
The wife and I are having a lot of fun driving it.

http://www.geocities.com/cswnow

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]