A couple of thankyous

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A couple of thankyous
From: "SCHMITT, JOHN, MGSVC" <jschmitt0@att.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:52:38 -0400
Last April I began an odyssey that kept my 2L off the road all summer.  It
started as a bad wheel bearing then a bad dif then another bad dif.  To make a
long story short, Lee Ehinger offered me a dif if I would come and get it 263
miles away.  That I did and now I have my baby back.  I did my Sunday morning
stress reliever drive into Wisconsin and my smile is back.

Thank you Lee!  And also thanks to Dennis Tobin at LaFox Automotive for smiling
while I was not.

While I was waiting for my car to be finished last week,  I got a shirt in the
mail.  I love it !  Thanks to Mark.

John Schmitt
847-458-7829
Mobile-847-691-4613