off topic question

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: off topic question
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 16:08:39 -0700
Hi,

my neighbor is selling his older full size bronco. the guy who is buying it
is doing so for a friend in Chicago. he is going to drive it Chicago for him
from las vegas as well. I guess most of them are rusted out back there. the
guy wanted to give him cash plus 200 deposit to hold onto the plates until
got it there. he is worried about getting pulled over. he would then return
them. naturally he is wary and asked what I thought. I told him if the guy
had a signed title, bill of sale, and insurance he should be ok and to pull
and keep his plates. he does not need that kind of problem.  the neighbor is
in the air force here at Nellis and truck is registered in California. if I
remember some people on the forum have traveled to another state to buy a
roadster so I thought I would ask what you guys did.

thx,

mike