Flywheel condeming limit

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flywheel condeming limit
From: "Hendrickson Family" <gets42@stargate.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:57:21 -0400
I am looking for the condemning limit thickness measurement for a 1600
flywheel at the clutch face.  I plan on turning it while replacing the clutch.
However, there is very little raised clutch face surface left on the flywheel
and will be about flush after turning down.   I'd hate to find after getting
everything back together that I can't adjust the clutch.  Does anyone know the
condemning limit or even the original thickness?
Thanks,
Brad Hendrickson
'70 1600