Re: carbs.

To: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: carbs.
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:49:05 -0500
There is no gasket under the domes.  Just metal-to-metal.  Be VERY careful
with the needle.  The slightest bump will bend it.  Keep the domes and
pistons together as they are a matched set.

I assume that you are referring to the gaskets on the insulator blocks.
There are places that sell them but making your own is quite easy.  Used to
be that you had to buy the insulator blocks and gaskets as a set.  As this
was a pricey proposition, I've made my own for years.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359