Re: body parts

To: Peter Bucknor <pbucknor@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: body parts
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:14:14 -0500
Peter wrapped parts went to UPS would not accept beacuse of protrubance
of the bottom brace, had to wait till after weekend to get a box big
enough to give smooth sides. ended up with a box 46x23x7 weighing 32
pounds. went back to UPS  because of size shipping climed to $ 203.39
US from Illinois to Calgary AB Canada.
I called the Post Office they said it may just  meet thier size limits.
quoted me 81.25 express,
$46.45 Air, and $29.35 Slow Economy Post.
so I mailed the parts today Economy Post, may take a while. I identified
them as 69 Datsun
SPL 311 parts on the customs form.
so you owe $ 29.35 shipping plus $10.00 cutoff blades sawzall blades.
for  39.35
carefull when you unwrap the parts there are a lot of sharp  edges.
I just read that 5 Canadian snipers have been recomended for the U.S.
Armed forces Bronze Star
for excellent long range shooting in Afganistan. a Corpral from
Newfoundland is credited with
thhe longest combat shot ever of 2,430 meters(2,657 yds) thats great
shooting.
Russ Southwell 70 1600
US Navy (RET) ex - Dinger