Re: Electronic ignition x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>,
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 22:53:46 -0600
Linda,
Sorry everyone else for the bandwidth use.  Linda, I've been unable to
deliver a message to your email address, so this message to the list is
my only means to answer your question.  I don't have a web site
specifically for the EI distributors, but Steve Allen and Daniel Beatty
have been kind enough to host some info on their sites.  Thanks Steve
and Daniel.
 http://www.311s.org/  then click on "Ignition Systems" under "Tech
Info"
 http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/Techtips/Techtips.htm  then click on
"How do I get an Electronic Distributor for my Roadster"
Gary