Re: Grant Steering Wheel

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Grant Steering Wheel
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:21:41 -0400
Alvin,
I used a Grant #4581 with a 13" Signature Series wheel.  Everything fit
fine.  I took some pics and threw them up on my server for your reference.
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/grant/grant_wheel.htm

Note routing of wire from horn disk, through hole in wheel mounting flange.
This hooks wire plugs onto the terminal on the horn button.  The pictures
don't show the rubber trin piece, but you'll have to trim it about 1/2" to
fit with the stock turn signal switch.
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH