For Sale 521 Pickup

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale 521 Pickup
From: "bonosvolvo" <bonosvolvo@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 00:47:22 -0700
I posted this a while back and got some response, but no bites. I
have a 1972 521 1600 pickup that I want to sell fast. I purchased it to
use as a daily driver, and decided after I purchased it and did some
work to it, that I would rather drive a Datsun Roadster as a daily
instead. So, I will tell you what I have done and what needs to be
done to the car. I redid the brake system. One new brake cylinder,
rebuilt one
other cylinder, turned 2 drums and replaced all the brake shoes. I
have cleaned out the fuel tank, as the car sat at the previous
owners home for 4-5+ years. I have replaced the spark plugs, but
feel that a full tune-up is in order. It has an header pipe in so-so
condition and needs to be cleaned up. It has not had a bath in 4-5+
years. It has a sunroof and all cables seem to work just fine. The
battery is fairly new and it starts right up. It does not run great
though as there seems to have been some of the bad gas and debris
that made it's way to the carb. It has a weber downdraft and this
should be cleaned so the truck will run better. The interior has 2
bucket seats and needs to be cleaned. The sunroof works and does not
leak. I live in Portland, Oregon and am moving in the next 10 days.
I do not want to move with the truck. Please make me an offer and
take it away. I have spent nearly $500 on the truck thus far. If you
want to see some photos of the truck, email me and I will send them
to you. bonosall@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Bo