autocross today

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: autocross today
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:16:58 -0500
I am pleased to report that the car ran very well today at the autocross.  It
didn't even catch on fire or anything.  I finished all but the first run.  A
fuse didn't make contact at both ends of the fuse holder.  I have been running
about 12% slower than the fastest car all year when my times are figured
against an index.  Today I ran 7% slower than the fastest index which is a
dramatic improvement.  The electronic distributor, like the one Gary sells,
worked flawlessly.

Andy