RE: 240 MC Metric Fittings

To: "'Tom Hendricksen'" <tom@fransfancies.com>,
Subject: RE: 240 MC Metric Fittings
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:33:12 -0700
The metric is just and I mean just a "C" hair larger than the SAE fitting.
Therein lies the set up for disaster. You install the nice new master or
wheel clyinder, The fitting seems to tighten well, You take your Victory lap
for a job well done and everthing works. Then, the week after, you go for a
ride on your favorite mountain road, pushing harder and deeper into each
corner as your confidence grows, and then pop no brakes.

Ouch