Volvo conversion brake MC: Sorry!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Volvo conversion brake MC: Sorry!
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:09:27 +0000
To List,

Sorry, I forgot to put a title on my email.  One other thing I wanted to add
to my email since a reply has sparked my curiousity.  Do you use your stock
brake m/c with the Volvo conversion or do you use the 240Z m/c?

I have a 1970 2000.  I am considering, in the future, doing the Volvo brake
conversion.  I understand that you need to use the 240Z brake m/c, correct?
I may not switch over to the Volvo brakes yet, I'll have to wait and see
what condition my calipers are in.  My question is that since I've got
everything out of my car right now, should I install the 240Z brake M/C now?
Will it work with my brakes(stock)?  Will it hurt to use it now?  Other than
reservoir size, is there a difference?  Will I have to do any modifications
to get it to work on my car?  What year 240Z is it from?  Any other info I
should know?

Thanks!

Allen
1970 2000 13774