Pipercross Air Filters

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pipercross Air Filters
From: George Wagner <gmw@prcss20.mtt.lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:25:56 -0400
Hi All,

I am looking for an air filter system for my dual 40 DCOE Webers. I came across
these guys when searching the Web.

http://www.pipercross.com/

Has any one heard of this company? Has any one used these products? Is there a
USA distributor I can contact? The phone numbers provided on the Web site don't
appear to work. I've tried them, but YMMV. There are some specs for the PX600, a
dome style one piece for dual Webers, Its 435mm x 190mm x 90 mm. I made a
cardboard cutout to size it up in my engine bay. Looks like a tight fit but
do-able. Any thoughts, any one?

They also offer a full radius ram pipes (air horns) for many models of carbs,
including the Weber. I wanted to get a set of these as well, perhaps shorter set
like 45mm length.

George Wagner
'68 Datsun SRL311