Re: Any tips or tricks for removing carbs

To: Blake Dietze <wb6jhj@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Any tips or tricks for removing carbs
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:59:08 -0500
will have to look in the am but I think its about the same as a 1600,
1/4 flex sockets come in handy
try removing the left front wheel can accesss lower ones easier . if
your going from manifold to
header notice difference in connections to tail pipe. you'll probably
have to weld on a new flange to match the header. a selection of 1/2 "
wrenches open end ,boxend different lengths, different throws
had one I could only get by switching back and forth between wrenches,
one flat at a time.good luck. i need to get a new 1600 header mine is
shot also
Russ Southwell 70 1600