RE:

To: "'Roadster'" <roadster@lvcm.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:11:06 -0600
I'm no electrical guy either but last year I found the correct wiring
harness diagram on one of the roadster sites.  Can anyone remember it.  Mine
was all messed up too.  Part of the front headlights harness had lamp cord
mixed in.  I believe quite a few of the list guys have installed the "GM one
wire alternator" and should be able to help w/ that.  Larry.