Re: RE: Flywheel lightening

To: fairlady@telstra.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Flywheel lightening
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:10:07 +0000
Sounds yummy!
I've got the extractors (Lou can tell the difference between 1 3/8ths sets
and the older 1 1/2's by ear, now) and I can tell you they're absolutely
fantastic.  Woke the whole car up.  But the internal stuff is a way down the
track for me - even the exhaust work was a necessity (the original manifold
had finally died, so what do you do? :)  )

I've got to go and see him, soon, so I'll check yours out, definitely!

Cheers,
Steve
('68 2000 Solex