Re: Suspension update

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension update
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:47:00 -0700
Alvin,

Thank you for posting the pix of the stock and comp leaf springs.  Now I will
compare my two cars and see if I am right about both having comp springs on
them.  If so I will be replacing them with stock springs to get it off of the
rubber baby buggy bumpers and restore a reasonably good ride.  Not my Grand
Marquis, but smoother than no springs.

Tom
SRL311-12401