shipping

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: shipping
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:00:53 -0700 (PDT)
got this back from an enquiry

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your email and your interest
in K International Transport Co., Inc.
We are pleased to offer you the following rate for
your car shipment to Southampton:

>From Port Jacksonville, FL  to Southamtpon, UK
Vehicle up to 400 cubic feet:

$ 800.00 Ocean Freight
$   75.00 Handling Charges
$   30.00 SED Filing (Shippers Export Declaration)

Messenger, Courier charges as per outlay.

Service: Roll-on/Roll-off Service

Please note that the above rate is inclusive of the
following: BAF (Bunker adjustment factor), Terminal
Handling in Jacksonville, and the Ocean Freight.

Not included are terminal handling in Southampton,
customs clearance, and insurance.

Please note that our rate is based upon todays
tariffs and traffic conditions. It is based upon
utilizing a first class steamship line.

The rate is subject to change upon measurement at the
port.

Kindly be informed that we can arrange transport
insurance, coverage as per Insurance Certificate.

Our rate is: $ 1.35 per $ 100.00 value with a minimum
of $ 85.00.
Policy Fee: $ 20.00

Please note that the transit time is approximately 16
days.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com