Re: Brake lines

To: roadster@texoma.net, orangedawg@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Brake lines
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 10:08:46 EDT
Re bending the lines, I bought some straight lines at AutoZone and they
loaned me a brake line bender for the day for free (actually they sold it to
me and told me to use it and return it later, which I did).  Worked fine.
Think through the order of the bending or it will be tough to do the last
one!

Gary C