Re: Clutch disengagement problem

To: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch disengagement problem
From: k o <datjunky@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
gary,
when i replaced my clutch from 1600 to 2000 variety,
i consulted with les at classic datsun and he showed
me several different "sleeves" that nissan used. some
shorter than others. i used one that was closest to
the
original 1600 "sleeve" and it worked fine.
is the "sleeve that you are using plastic or metal?

ken
http://www.norstargroup.com/~ken/66roadster/

http://health.yahoo.com