Re: The Best Laid Plans.... Part 2

To: gregnvicki@earthlink.net, solex67@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: The Best Laid Plans.... Part 2
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:50:29 EDT
I think it has been mentioned before, but when I put my thermostat back in I
drilled a few small holes in it so it would fill up faster, and it also seems
to keep the car running cooler.

Also, check for pinhole leaks where the filler neck meets the flat part of
the filler tube, I had one that I finally found when I cleaned the crud out.
Was able solder it closed with a torch.

Gary C